- Click on Assets management > Air-gapped assets
- Click on the Add button
Fill the form
- “Group” refers to the groups to assign to the asset;
- “System information” refers to the information interpreted by the Cyberwatch system, help on the expected format is available on the right of the page (see List of main properties).
- Confirm with the “Create” button
- The first line must contain the property keys (see List of main properties).
- Each of the following lines corresponds to a new asset. Columns without value will be ignored during import.
Air-gapped assets can be imported through TXT file where each file correspond to an asset. The TXT file must follow the Declarative data syntax