- Click on Asset Management > Air Gap Assets
- Click on the button Add new asset
- In the box at the bottom, click on the “Download” button, then “Download the analysis scripts”.
- Unzip the previously downloaded
cyberwatch-airgap.zipfile. The resulting folder contains a folder called
scripts, who also contains several sub-folders, representing the different operating systems compatible with the scripts.
- In order to run the scan, you will need to copy the
cyberwatch-airgapfolder to the target machine. Depending on the characteristics of the machine (we will take Windows for the example), you will need to go to the corresponding folder. Two solutions are then available to you:
- Run the scripts using
PowerShell ISE. After opening
PowerShell ISEin the correct location, you will need to execute the following code:
This will provide the return of the scripts, which must be copied and pasted into the form page. On this page, there is two elements on the first bloc:
- “Group”, that refers to the groups to assign to the asset;
- “System information”, that refers to the information interpreted by the Cyberwatch system, is where you need to paste previous copied data. Help on the expected format is available on the right of the page (see List of main properties).
Then, you will need paste previous data in the field
System information and validate it by clicking on
- The other way is to run the scripts using PowerShell, but sending the script result to a file. To do this, you will need to execute the following command:
.\run.ps1 > airgap.txt
airgap.txt file thus generated will be imported onto the form page by clicking on the
Parcourir... button (or
Select. fichiers if you use Google Chrome), then selecting it and pressing
open. Finally, you will need to press the
Import button in order to create the asset. Each TXT file corresponds to an asset. They must follow the Declarative data syntax.
The first line must contain the property keys (see List of main properties). The following lines correspond to an asset to add. Columns without values will be ignored during import.
- It is also possible to carry out compliance from assets created in Airgap. To do this, you must first have created the asset, as seen in the previous section.
- Next, you will need to use the API. The latter one is available: